About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Private Client Relationship Manager (RM) is a high-touch point of client contact accountable to serve the unique and complex needs of clients in the high net worth segment. The Private Client Relationship Manager will serve as the central point of contact for HNW clients across banking lending and High Net Worth Investing with expertise in banking and lending. The job partners with Investment Advisors and Trust Advisors to provide proactive client service to achieve greater share of wallet. The job will also be responsible for retaining and growing the client relationship and is accountable for exceeding clients' expectations for asset accumulation, preservation and growth. The Private Client Relationship Manager is at the center of the Private Client Services model supporting an integrated Wealth Management offering by providing day-to-day account management, wealth management solutions (via partner referrals) and complex credit solutions for client and their businesses. In so doing, the Private Client Relationship Manager must focus on maximizing clients' satisfaction with their Banking relationships, maximizing profitability of the portfolio, while ensuring minimum credit risk for Bank funds.
Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry).
- Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain
- Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry)
- Demonstrates a commitment to being customer-centric by ensuring legendary service is provided during every customer interaction to maximize retention and growth
- Ensures all NEW clients receive the complete on-boarding experience, which includes: A thorough client discovery leading to a truly exceptional Private Client Experience
- An introduction to the IA and TA as per client need
- Completion of all requisite client profiling documents
- May work with more complex clients; will be able to have a more fulsome discussion with clients before bringing in subject matter experts
- Ensures those existing clients, where it would add value, are provided with a Private Client Planning Experience
- Effectively implement a process with CSAs to ensure every client receives an Annual Client Review (ACR) meeting with an enhanced agenda focused on the client's overall wealth needs, as well as a minimum of two annual pro-active contacts
- Serves as the primary point of contact for TD Wealth client relationships; manages all aspects of the client's relationships with TD Bank
- Implements and executes a differentiated service model/experience for HNW clients
- Meets quarterly and annual referral goals for investments and trust business
- Deepens wallet share by anticipating client needs and suggesting the most appropriate banking, lending and/or investment solutions; maximizes profitability, while ensuring the client receives an exceptional client experience
- 4-year degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 10 years financial services experience in a production capacity (i.e.track record for meeting sales goals) required
- Securities Licensed: Series 7, 63 + 65 or 66
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), preferred
- Strong understanding of private banking business development techniques, products, services and overall industry
- Advanced understanding and experience with commercial banking relationships and experience interacting with high-net worth clients
- Consultative sales experience required
- Proven ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with other departments within TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
- Proven business development track record
- Strong market presence with wide network of outside referral sources for new business
- High level of personalized customer service skills, including ability to work with wide variety of clients and provide an exceptional level of service
- Strong credit and financial analysis skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as part of a team - working well with other team members and keeping all relevant individuals, including management, up to date in a timely manner
- Ability to work within an organization to influence and get things done without direct authority
- Organized self-starter with ability to work independently with little direct guidance
- Refined negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Membership in civic and professional organizations required upon on-boarding
- Must have experience working within a highly collaborative team environment
- A satisfactory criminal background check, a credit report, and a review of information from the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) regarding any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position (Regulation Z, 12 CFR Part 1026). Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Connecticut City (Primary) Wilton
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.