In this role, you will work with State Street teams from around the global to support the Private Equity business. You will learn about day-to-day accounting responsibilities in a fast-paced, flexible, and exciting environment.
You will be the first line of defense in surfacing any potentially risky activity, and will work collaboratively with your team members to ensure data accuracy. Join this growing high-visibility team focused on building innovative solutions to revolutionize how State Street services our customers.Responsibilities
- Monitor and reconcile cash activity for a specified list of funds. Report discrepancies that arise in a prompt and professional manner ensuring follow up and completion.
- Process accounting transactions related to capital calls, capital distributions, expenses, tax checks, investor cash, and internal transfers.
- Assist in preparation of fee calculations (i.e. management fees) and investor notices (capital call, and distribution notices)
- Reconcile investor capital call and distribution files as necessary. Track delinquent investor activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA track preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills