Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street is the preeminent global administrator for Private Equity funds and enjoying a sustained period of growth, across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our market leading position. This managerial position has responsibility for managing the day to day accounting and administration offering for a portfolio of blue chip, alternative investment clients.
- Supervising all lower level staff (including Associate 1, Associate 2 and Senior Associate Staff)
- Managing internal workflow and client deadlines
- Managing client relationships & liaising with client personnel on a daily basis
- Maintaining good working relationship with all client contacts, including investment professionals, investors, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial work paper packages including portfolio schedules, accruals and partner capital allocations
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes and coordinating annual audits.
- Reviewing and/or preparing complex fee calculations, management fees, waterfall and capital account allocations etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You have Private equity experience, ideally 5+ years, for this role.
- You have a college degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Investran experience is preferred.
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.