A LMRT - Limited Medical Radiology Tech
is a key member of our clinic staff. This position performs all required Radiological and Lab duties in accordance with license. Demonstrates excellence in customer service and patient care.
**This is a PRN-as needed-position.**
Medical City Children's Urgent Care is designed exclusively to meet the needs of children. Everything from our sticker collection and clinic design, to our specifically pediatric-trained staff, is 100% kid-focused. We are open after hours and on weekends-when a regular pediatrician's office is closed.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 750 practices, Urgent Care Facilities, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. Children's Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 3:45pm-11pm and Saturday -Sunday 11am-8pm. You must have the flexibility in work hours.
Duties included but are not limited:
- Capable of performing all x-ray views according to provider's orders, clinical practice under state law and in compliance with company policy and procedures. Documents the patient record according to established clinical practice and company policies and procedures.
- Performs drug screens, urine analysis and other in-house lab tests accurately. Processes specimens for reference laboratories
- Is cross trained to check patients in and out of the computer
- Maintains, calibrates and performs controls on lab/x-ray equipment daily. Inspects and reports artifacts from the x-ray screen. Operates equipment according to policy and manufacturer guidelines. Completes semi-annual X-Ray inspections.
- Maintains records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, x-rays, and lab work sent out to other labs. Performs equipment audits as scheduled
- Works with all clinic staff to ensure efforts are coordinated and that patients receive high quality care and services. Provides care to patients in a timely manner.
- Keeps clinic environment clean, orderly and in compliance with company policy and accrediting standards.
- Provides support as needed and requested to providers.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C. Potential Air Force Codes: 4R0X1Qualifications: Education & Experience - Required:
Licenses, Certifications, & Training - Required:
- High School Graduate/Equivalent as required by the state
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiological Sciences
- 1 Year of clinical experience in a patient care setting. Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors - Required:
- BLS Certification (within 30 days of start)
- Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of residency
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has a basic knowledge of computers and office machines
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom