Citrus Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Radiology Assistant on a PRN/per diem basis in our Diagnostic Imaging Department. Duties will include patient transport and ancillary support. Hospital experience with medical terminology, medical records, patient transport, etc. is preferred.
Celebrating more than a 50 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. More than 150 physicians and 1,000 employees at the 198-bed acute care hospital offer a wide range of services including 24-hour emergency room care, heart and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, and women's services. Citrus Memorial is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is fully licensed by the State of Florida.Qualifications:
- Prior hospital-based experience with medical records.
- Medical terminology.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be moderately computer literate.
- Ability to communicate well with physicians, staff and patients.
- Moderate typing skills (40 wpm).
- Ability to process orders.
- Must maintain file room.
- Ability to transport patients safely.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom