Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is currently accepting applications for a Registered Ultrasound Tech (US Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis. Ultrasound and Vascular registries required.
Step into Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, a luxurious healthcare enclave in one of Florida's finest communities. Our patients receive resort-style treatment with private rooms and special amenities, in a coastal location where you can also enjoy the best resources and opportunities. It's that one-of-a-kind professional atmosphere you've been seeking. Doctors Hospital is a 155-bed facility that uses the latest technology. Highlights our facility's commitment to superior outcomes that include these Centers of Excellence:
* Intensive Care
* Progressive Care
* Surgery (Inpatient, Outpatient)
* Behavioral Health
Join our dedicated staff and be part of the tradition of integrity, caring, and professionalism. Doctor's Hospital of Sarasota is a great place to work. We offer an array of excellent benefits and competitive salaries. We are an intimate hospital on a beautiful campus that provides a comfortable setting. Come be a part of our team!Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound and Vascular Registry.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association.
- Minimuim of two (2) years experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom