Coordinators are primarily responsible for managing incoming and outgoing phone call volume related to Pro sales. The associate in this position takes inbound communications from both internal and external customers via telephone, letters and email. They provide excellent customer service via active listening and professional communication. Responsibilities include timely and accurate fulfillment of all Pro special order phone/call center sales and delivery of those orders through order entry and expediting. They take ownership of customer issues and provides complete end to end order input and issue resolution by utilizing the resources available. They also deliver high quality, timely, customer service to Home Depot Pro customers by providing a single point of contact for Pro order requests. This position is responsible for developing one-on-one relationships and selling products to industrial, commercial and other Pro customers. This position provides follow-up communication to customers and stores regarding the status of the order.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 80% Customer interaction. Takes Pro customer phone orders and provides complete end-to-end order fulfillment.
- 20% Customer order follow-up to internal and external resources, and other activities as assigned by leadership.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to the Sr. Manager Pro.
No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Home Improvement experience
- In depth knowledge of retail systems, to include ESVS, SPOS, Measure Comp, MQS/M2O
- Be able to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, evenings, and holidays on occasion
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Pleasant and professional telephone manners in dealing with customer
- Microsoft Windows/Office proficient
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to perform and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Time Management Skills
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!