The Pro Support Expeditor role is to provide quality professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds company standards of excellence and customer expectations. The position is directly responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer relationships while interacting with customers on a daily basis during sales and product inquiry transactions. Position is also directly responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales, individual call quality and various related department goals. This individual maintains smooth communication with customers on all project related matters; conducts kick-off meetings, conference calls, post-mortem meetings as necessary; keeps customer updated about the status and progress of their projects.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Answers inbound calls from customers; quickly assesses customer needs and proactively provides solutions.
- Provides superior customer service while handling inbound calls for order placement and product inquiry. Documents details of customer interaction into system while on the phone.
- Drives repeat business by providing, excellent service, accurate and thorough product and service knowledge to customers and through relationship building with customers.
- Keeps customers informed on the status of their order, reconciles errors in a cost effective manner, resolves post-order issues such as returns and follows up to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled.
- Meets or exceeds scorecard requirements for productivity and quality. Completes assignments accurately despite large workload
- Partners with merchants, customers and cross-functional partners to quote and manage high volume/complex projects. Manages project end to end.
- Partners with PARs/RPSMs in the field to ensure consistency with delivery of product support and assortment to the customer.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Manager-Pro Solutions
This position has no Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- College Degree and/or 1-2 years of customer service or retail sales experience; Home Improvement experience
- In depth knowledge of retail systems, to include ESVS, SPOS, Measure Comp, MQS/M2O, AS400
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and manage resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Demonstrates broad based knowledge of Home Depot product offerings.
- Strong project management skills.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!