Government Integrator currently looking for a Problem Manager.
* Provide technical expertise to support the development, implementation and execution of MSC Infrastructure Problem Management.
* Provide support for integration of Problem Management across components of enterprise IT Managed Services
* Identify trends and potential Problem sources (by reviewing Incident and Problem analysis)
* Single point of contact for one or more problems
* Responsible for Ownership and Coordination of actions of those problems
* Lead analysis of root cause, identify Known Error and coordinating actions to fix the error
* Proactively identify problems, analyze and recommend Service Improvement plans with the possible solutions obtained from technical teams for Infrastructure
* Review the efficiency and effectiveness of the Problem control process
* Monitor the effectiveness of error control and make recommendations for improvements
* Produces Problem Management reports and management information
* Drive all problems towards root cause identification and permanent fix
Required Experience, Skills, Certifications:
ITIL Practitioner Certification
Five years Problem Management
Remedy ITSM Tool
Bachelor's Degree, or Associates and greater than 8 years' experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.