Overview: JR Recruiter POSITION OBJECTIVES
: This position generates leads for sales and recruiting staff by cold-calling (leaving messages, setting appointments for Recruiting call backs and developing referral leads). This position may be full time or part-time status.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for cold-calling new leads from various lead sources such as state-acquired mailing list of healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for following up on and updating information of leads that have been previously stored in the company staffing database.
- Maintain and update company database on all outgoing and incoming activity.
- Other administrative and growth driven activities to help the organization increase business in existing and new markets as directed by management.
- Activity targets in terms of number of outgoing calls, returned calls, database entry, and other tasks will be established and modified on an on-going basis.
- Personal Computer and Printer
- Copy Machine
- VOIP phone system
: Climate controlled office environment.
- Must be proficient with a computer and various software packages.
- Must have knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter.
: Market Manager, Team Lead, or other Representative of Management. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.