Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .
Our Distribution Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you'll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Columbus, Indiana for a Process Analyst - Senior. Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading projects.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
• Facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to impacts to current and future capabilities.
• Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
• Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions.
• Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
• Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments.
• Identifies appropriate resources to accomplish various project tasks; guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project; provides developmental feedback to team members. Skills and Experience Required:
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- 5 Years of Process modeling / streamlining using modeling tools like Visio and ERWIN
- Familiarity with end-to-end traceability within system development life cycle
- 5 years of SDLC experience with large programs, Agile experience is a plus
- Experience in a service function within manufacturing environment
- Degree in Technology, Business Information Systems or related discipline would be a plus
- Ability to travel, 10%
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work in dynamic Agile-based environment
- Experience with Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint to convey messages to business
• Bachelor of Science (or equivalent degree) required Compensation and Benefits
Base hourly rate commensurate with experience . Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.