• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Supply Planning and / or Demand Planning (3-5 years required)
• Site Logistics / Production
• CMO Operations / SRM
• Inventory Management
• People and leadership Skills
• Communication skills
MBA / MSc - Supply/Chain Operations, Professional Logistics qualification.
Peer level engagement with Hub LT -
Appreciation and understanding of systems and processes to deal with Global IT teams , Global data teams and HR teams
Leadership Expectations demonstrated in full with key strengths:
• Set Direction & Inspire
• Drive Performance
• Develop Capability & Talent
• Working across boundaries
This role will ensure the requisite supply planning processes; capability and skill sets are in place in the NA Supply Hub to support the E2E Supply Chain operating model. Critical successes factors will include the development and institutionalization of systems, processes and ways of working to deliver an efficient consumer driven supply chain.
To lead the capability efforts within the NA Hub to provide subject matter expertise on the systems, processes and skill sets required to operate a world class, integrated supply chain to support the commercial ambition.
1. Identify, develop and implement processes , systems and business capability to support the E2E Supply Chain operating model with focus on supply chain planning enabling technologies
2. Standardise ways of working within the NA Supply Hub that align with the global hub design to aid in the delivery of a consistent standard of excellence in all key processes across the E2E Supply Chain
3. Identify business process and systems / capability risk within the NA Supply Hub. Develop risk mitigation strategies as appropriate and implement
4. Ensure that the NA Supply planning hub has an up-to-date Inventory Management policy and that planning parameters are regularly reviewed and amended as required in line with supply chain performance and business drivers.
5. Ensure NA Hub KPI's , BI reports , CCC , SCIM , data warehouse, , RCCP outputs are robust, accurate and consistent - and is line with prescribed GMS definitions
Ensure system aligned health checks in place and that data is managed and maintained in an agreed manner to drive accurate supply plans and achieve targeted OTIF service levels. Support the development and roll out of major ERP / systems initiatives including MERPS/ICERPS/BPCS/JDE and MOD CF etc within the region
7. Engage with Sites / Market CSC and Supply Hub to ensure the requisite systems capability and knowledge to support key planning processes are embedded within teams. Focus will be on areas of Supply Planning, Inventory Management, NPI Planning, Capacity Planning, Supply Allocation BCP, etc.
8. Represent the NA Planning Hub in IT groups for CERPS, JDE, MERPS, BPCS , Planning Foundations etc to ensure Consumer Healthcare's area / regional requirements are properly considered and that issues are escalated, reviewed and resolved in line with Commercial and operational requirements.
9. Develop material and then train users and champion the use of CERPS / MERPS / APO / MGX / JDE / BPCS etc. Assess current capability, identify skills and knowledge gaps and drive the development and implementation of improvement plans. Ensure a consistent level of expertise is maintained within the NA Supply Hub
10. Drive a continuous improvement mindset and methodology to deliver process excellence. Work with Supply Chain personnel to identify opportunities to drive down costs, improve efficiency and eliminate waste within the NA Supply Hub.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.