Healthcare Information Technology
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare IT is uniquely positioned to deliver integrated care solutions-and we are investing $2 billion in
software to create and enable technology that improves the way healthcare is delivered to patients globally.
GE can fuse its 130 year track record of revolutionizing healthcare with tomorrow's technology to stay ahead of
constantly evolving healthcare needs. We are one of the only global companies with a broad portfolio of medical
devices, software, services, consulting, integration and financing capabilities that can be applied across new
integrated care delivery models.
Our vision is to deliver the next generation of IT performance breakthroughs for health systems caregivers and the
patients they serve. Both patients and providers need more consistent, higher quality outcomes, and GE
Healthcare IT is helping drive this transformation across the industry.
By accelerating workflows, streamlining processes, and improving analytics capabilities, we liberate and create
new value from the data captured by software and technology-giving our customers the tools they need to help
drive better outcomes and giving patients a more informed and proactive healthcare experience.
Our mission is to be the market leader in integrated care solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, U.S.
As a member of the Solution Development team, the Process Consultant is responsible for providing functional / operational support to optimize usage of the Centricity Business system and clients operations.
The Process Consultant will align people, process and Centricity Business technology in a way that supports regulatory compliance, operational efficiency and maximizes system performance. The Process Consultant will serve as an expert resource in the functional and/or operational utilization of GE Healthcare Business Solutions software applications related to physician and hospital revenue cycle and business processes. Our next-generation healthcare information solutions improve, financial and administrative performance for our customers, enabling them to automate their revenue cycle, streamline workflow, enhance the patient's experience, and drive business performance.
Candidates will need to work closely with Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Process Consultants and Education Consultants in order to provide timely, accurate and professional client service. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, while maintaining a high level of quality service and professionalism is a must. Additionally, the right candidate will have a strong working knowledge of current healthcare workflow best practices, strong communication skills and an excellent customer service attitude. Ability to interact confidently with customers at all levels is desired. Managing complexity and striving for improvement and service excellence will enable the right candidate to grow and advance. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as a member of the team.
PRIMARY DUTIES and TASKS
The overall responsibilities include:
* Facilitating and coordinating project activities required to ensure timely, successful project completion, and in a manner consistent with standard terms and conditions of the contract.
* Developing and managing project plans, status reports and issue logs, including milestones and clearly defined responsibilities.
* Managing client and internal expectations of project scope and delivery objectives.
* Communicating all of the requirements and commitments to the client, project team and internal management.
* Providing effective leadership to the project team.
* Providing feedback to customer on performance metrics and requirements.
* Escalating project risks and issues in a timely manner.
* Establish targets and benchmarking of key revenue cycle performance indicators
* Identifying appropriate add on sales opportunities
* Participating in the sale process and proposal development
*Establish effective client relationships amongst executives, managers, and staff from launch of engagement through system and workflow adoption
* Process mapping and gapping of current organizational workflows to Centricity Business best practice workflows; recommending process workflows improvements and software system configuration to maximize operational benefits
* Develop, or modify existing policies and procedures in support of operational workflows related to Centricity Business and the revenue cycle
* Balance multiple customer projects simultaneously
* Participate in strategic design process necessary to implement GE Healthcare products
* Assist the customer to leverage new features and functionality, or fine-tune existing functionality for maximum organization performance
* Analyze customers' business requirements and objectives; develops workflows to meet customers' business needs. And deliver outcomes on Key Performance indicators
* Support in the orientation of new team members
* Minimum of five - seven years' progressively responsible healthcare experience including a good understanding of physician and/or hospital revenue cycle management, operations and software applications related to them.
* The ability and willingness to travel to customer locations throughout the US approximately 75% of the time.
* Strong Organizational skills.
Strong Industry knowledge of customers operations with focus on outcomes
* Two - three years project management experience.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent communication and writing skills.
* Excellent listening and inquiry skills.
* Problem resolution and creativity in solution development.
* Customer political sensitivity and awareness.
* Self-assessment and development skills and ability to work independently
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
* You have the unrestricted legal right work to work in the US.
* Willing to submit to a drug test.
* Willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and education background.
* Bachelors Degree
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Detailed knowledge of multiple GE Healthcare Business Solutions applications (IDX Flowcast products and their integration is preferred).
* Previous consulting, training or implementation experience.
* Graduate Degree preferred.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.