A Process Engineer job in Kansas City, MO is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have a strong electrical background, and PLC programming experience. This role will be responsible for managing medium to large projects from start to finish.
Process Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Maintaining all PLC and computer controlled equipment throughout the plant
• Designing, installing, and troubleshooting new PLC systems
• Performing all electrical installations for both repairs and new systems
• Some mechanical design may be involved as well
• Bachelors degree in Engineering preferred
• 5-10 years of relevant work experience
• Strong electrical design and troubleshooting skills
• Injection molding, extrusion, or other plastics production knowledge highly preferred
If you are interested in this Process Engineer job in Kansas City, MO then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.