A Process Engineer job opportunity located in Minden,NV is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will need to have three or more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment focused on processes. You will be working with managers to gather compliance documentation for client's components and coordinating data collection. This is a six month long contract and pay is between $23.00 and $27.00 per hour.
Process Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Daily communication with manufacturers and suppliers
• Gathering compliance documentation for components
• Tracking the data collection process and speeding it up if necessary
• Organize data in Excel, preparing reports
• Working with third party contractor to coordinate data collection
• Working with SAP, testing of new module
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Three plus years of experience required
• Fluent in English for both written and oral communication
• Solid Microsoft Office skills especially with Excel-organizing large amounts of data, using filters
• Functional knowledge of SAP
• Knowledge of REACH and RoHS regulatory compliance preferred
If you are interested in this Process Engineer job opportunity in Minden, NV then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Craig Glick at Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please No third party candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.