This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com .
This position will be located in our Plant 10 Whitehall Casting Operation and will support manufacturing through process control & improvement initiatives, assume responsibility for integrity for assigned product, establishes & maintain external & internal customer contacts, documents & prepares part specific work instructions & maintain knowledge of job cost & develop/implement appropriate plans to improve profitability. Basic Qualifications
- BS in Ceramics or Materials Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Previous internship or co-op experience in a manufacturing environment or lab environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Knowledge of MS Office & Excel, excellent written & oral communications skills, able to work in a self-directed or team environment & have good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing & ABS a plus
- Strong analytical abilities
- Based on experience, this could be filled as Grade Level 25
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.