Arconic Power and Propulsion is seeking individuals who have a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a manufacturing environment, as well as the passion to put that experience to work to lead a plant/location team to achieve manufacturing excellence.
This position will be responsible for the metallurgical integrity and cost performance of a portfolio of investment cast, super alloy, aerospace and power generation components.
- Develop new, and refine existing investment casting processes to reduce scrap, rework, and manufacturing costs.
- Support manufacturing in the processing of castings through all operations.
- Work concurrently with customers to design components for castability.
- Maintain customer relationships through joint resolution of issues.
- Maintain and improve casting scrap rates.
- Maintain and improve casting rework rates.
- Improve casting profitability through cost reductions.
- Develop and refine manufacturing work instructions.
- Develop casting processes for new products.
- Assist sales department in quotation of new products.
- Achieve cost targets for development and production castings.
- Establish and achieve milestones for casting development.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an US Citizen, US Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or RefugeePreferred Qualifications
Bachelors degree in Materials Science or Metallurgical engineering from an accredited institution.
Casting or metal fabrication experience
Statistical Analysis experience