This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com .
This position will be located in our Plant 10 Whitehall Casting Operation and will support manufacturing through process control & improvement initiatives, assume responsibility for integrity for assigned product, establishes & maintain external & internal customer contacts, documents & prepares part specific work instructions & maintain knowledge of job cost & develop/implement appropriate plans to improve profitability. Basic Qualifications
- BS in Ceramics or Materials Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Previous internship or co-op experience in a manufacturing environment or lab environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Knowledge of MS Office & Excel, excellent written & oral communications skills, able to work in a self-directed or team environment & have good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing & ABS a plus
- Strong analytical abilities
- Based on experience, this could be filled as Grade Level 25