We are seeking an energetic individual to join the Global Process Improvement Team within our Global Finance Organization. This person will be responsible for leading process improvement projects, finding inefficient activities and developing new processes to eliminate those existing inefficiencies. Responsibilities will include understanding the current process, finding the inefficiencies and working with the owners and customers to determine the appropriate process. Included in this would be documenting current processes, determining worldwide best practices and implementing best practice around the world. Best practices will be determined by information gathered both internally and externally. In addition, they will be responsible for helping to determine meaningful metrics to measure these and other service improvements as well as developing an efficient way to report them.
- Work closely with members of the Management Team, Clients, and PMO teams to meet the primary objectives of the business and driving lean and six sigma initiatives.
- Developing strategic quality initiatives, driving their implementation, provide improvement methodologies to processes like Reconciliation, Accounting, Fund Management etc
- Measuring and monitoring health of the different businesses by acting as the Finance Change Agent to support Cost Efficiency and Control.
- Continuous improvement of tools, processes and systems which support the Finance Control Framework.
- Partner with SSC (Shared Services Center) management to evaluate current processes to identify areas of opportunity for improvement of process and policies
- Lead implementation for the expansion of the Concur application to addition countries
- Lead global implementation of the SAP GRC - Process Control application
- System Management
This person will be the administrator and primary knowledge expert for the following global systems:
- Global DOA System (delegation of authority)
- BAC-UP (custom Monsanto approval documentation tool)
- SAP GRC - Process Control
- Finance Master Data On-Line forms
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, Business or a related field of study
- 6+ years of related experience
- High energy individual with ability to drive change
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work with and across functional, geographic and cultural boundaries
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills, results orientation and initiative
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments and meet critical timelines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to influence decisions and negotiate to a win/win outcome
- Effective leadership qualities
- Advance knowledge of US GAAP along with desire to conduct appropriate research on topics
- Familiar with financial statements, general closing procedures and internal controls
- Proven ability to identify process inefficiencies, offer recommendation for improvements and implement solutions