West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Process Improvement Manager (Agile/ Lean/ Six Sigma)- Richmond, VA or McLean, VA
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of where Commercial is and needs to go with its business process and controls management maturity model
- Ability to advance our process maturity framework to proactively identify process performance gaps and prioritize actions utilizing your Agile, Lean, and Six Sigma knowledge and expertise
- Understanding the DMAIC principles and delivering a controls management discipline to the overall process flows, to drive well-managed and in-control operations
- Delivering analytics on controls failures and issues and develop management systems to highlight if issues are within tolerance
- Driving process improvements aligned with desired customer outcomes
- Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyzing, identifying, and correcting data issues with systems used or owned by a department
- Identifying and implementing process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Quickly learn and become a power user, and go-to expert of visual work management and process design and analysis software applications
- Tracking and resolving process breakdowns
- Understanding customers’ needs of the process and driving process improvements
- Developing and maintaining formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Coach and consult others providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment and are experts in process engineering/ risk management. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in designing well defined process controls and metrics, hence saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple conflicting tasks are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong problem solving skills and be able to drive and motivate team mates and business partners in delivering flawless execution of process improvement projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of commercial banking experience
- 2 years of experience as a process management coach or consultant
- 7 years of hands-on Six Sigma Master Black Belt or at least 7 years of hands-on Lean experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.