As the Process Improvement - Sr. Advisor, you will work cross functionally to drive continuous improvement within the Coram, Home Infusion business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your analytical skills and logic to analyze the business, solve problems, and drive new operational initiatives. Your work will directly result in providing our patients better care through simplifying our business and ensuring we can support all contract & patient commitments consistently and efficiently.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Use a consultative approach to define problems, lead process improvement efforts, and ultimately manage process change with business stakeholders to ensure our customer needs are being met.
* Engage cross-functionally to design solutions, develop test and implementation plans, drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team; including the ability to assess and course-correct as necessary.
* Track and measure successful implementation of programs – ensure process changes are fully implemented and sustainable in nature.
Coram CVS/specialty infusionservices is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusionand enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skillsand experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos Required Qualifications: * Minimum 4 years of business process or related high level analytical experience in an operational environment.
* Superior analytical skills, quantitative skills, logic and problem solving skills. Must have several years of experience with analytical tools e.g. building business models in excel, retrieving and working with data from business intelligence tools and databases.
* Must be advanced with spreadsheets, databases and presentation software, including a
strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
* Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity or uncertainty, and ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve new problems.
* High level of independent judgement and initiative.
* Highest level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed, and meeting deadlines.
Preferred Qualifications: * Process improvement certification (Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt)
* Project Management experience
* Health Care industry experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics and/or related field required
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/