As a Process Innovation Advisor, you will lead part of a team focused on the development of new programs and processes that can be integrated into, or expand upon, the current Long-Term Care pharmacy business model. The primary responsibilities of a Advisor on this team are to use knowledge of systems and project management to commit to the design of the new programs that improve our company’s systematic and operational processes. In some cases you may lead a small team to deliver on these improvements.
You will accomplish this by:
- Designing and conducting complex operational issues (e.g. addressing multiple, interconnected issues or elements) using pharmacy knowledge to run program pilots and design system requirements.
- Demonstrating the CVS/Caremark Core Values of Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Openness and Teamwork
- Contributing to assigned process improvement activities through participation in the Process Improvement Initiative projects
- Ensuring project support team is delivering on expectations within the timelines established
- Leading and managing the design and implementation process and support team throughout all aspects of the implementation
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and provide proactive, strategic solutions
- Presenting and articulating conclusions and recommendations to the leadership team
- Engaging cross-functionally across the organization to drive results and resolve issues encountered by the team, including the ability to assess and course-correct as necessary
- Preparing material and presentations in a way that can be easily understood by others who may not have the same background or expertise
- Leading a small team where needed to meet expected deliverable dates
Your success will be determined by your ability to drive process innovation projects to conclusion and influence senior level partners to lead change. Your ability to lead others on a project basis as well as your analytical and communication skills will be paramount to your success. You are able to identify business problems, issues, and vulnerabilities and recommend creative solutions to constituents at all levels of the organization.
You will operate in cross functional environment and will collaborate with various groups across the enterprise such as Compliance, Pharmacy Technology, IT, Legal, Quality and Safety, & Field Leadership. You will be an integral member CVS Health’s newly acquired Long Term Care business focusing on process improvement and analytics. The contributions you will make will help to position our Long Term Care business for continued success and growth as a part of the overall CVS Health enterprise.
A little about us: