The Advisor, Pharmacy Operations Process Innovation, will be a vital contributor to a team focused primarily on translating identified opportunities to improve financial outcomes, customer service and efficiency into new programs, tools and processes. With 9,500+ pharmacies across the country, CVS Health offers the valuable opportunity to develop innovative solutions that will impact more than 60 million patients every year.
A unique challenge of this role will be to support sustainable and effective programs that focus on keeping medications affordable for our customers while balancing processes that are easy for pharmacy colleagues to execute, and ultimately achieving favorable financial performance at a corporate level. Some key areas of focus will include understanding why customers do not pick up medications and adapting processes that will help them get what they need faster as well as unnecessarily returning product to the shelves.
Primary responsibilities of the Advisor:
· Engage with cross-functional groups in the development of new processes and resolve issues encountered by the team
· Create solid business cases that determine the value and risks associated with new processes and refinement of current processes
· Prepare materials and presentations in a way that can be easily understood by others who may not have the same background or expertise
· Structure effective pilots including identifying pilot stores, determining measurement criteria, establishing timelines, and interpreting and communicating findings
· Act as business lead for projects requiring IT changes and support
This position requires strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills to be able to influence our store teams, field leadership, and internal business partners. This position will routinely interact with the following groups: Pharmacy Operations, Inventory, IS, Compliance, Loss Prevention, Legal, Pharmacy Merchandising, Quality and Safety, and Field Leadership. The candidate must also possess the ability to think creatively and be a self-starter with limited guidance and coaching and to proactively develop and present potential solutions.
A little about us: