The Manager of Process Innovation, Retail Pharmacy Operations Innovation is primarily responsible for leading small- and medium-sized teams through the end-to-end phases of operational design and development of new enterprise pharmacy operations. The primary scope of operational development activities will be focused on improving the service and/or reducing the costs associated with enterprise fulfillment processes that support more than 800M prescriptions each year.
Key functions include:
Planning and oversight of multiple work streams:
- Engage senior leadership to align on key business decisions as they emerge and keep them apprised of progress
- Estimate timelines and resources for projects and work streams and monitor progress against milestones
- Establish internal team structures and provide oversight
- Design and develop new and enhanced operations for execution within our retail pharmacies and other fulfillment centers
- Translate high-level business cases and operational concepts into operational prototypes that are ready to be piloted
Design and implement pilots to further inform design choices and validate business case assumptions
- Collect qualitative input and feedback through site visits, colleague surveys, and collaborate with the customer insights group to comprehend service impact
- Design and develop measurement systems; leverage operational dashboards to inform pilot progress and end-state metric and reporting design
Oversee the implementation of changes to our operating and service model
- Collaborate with other business partners to ensure changes to our operation ensure continuity of the customer experience across our channels
- Collaborate with change management to develop and implement organizational readiness activities
- Collaborate with IT to specify system requirements and validate proper functioning of new solutions
- Track and monitor progress of the implementation, and install go-forward monitoring and management protocols to ensure ongoing quality and cost-effectiveness of the new operations
In order to manage the defined responsibilities, the Manager of Pharmacy Operations Innovation will be
responsible for overseeing a team of 1-3 administrative reports.
To be effective in the role, this leader needs to be a critical thinker who is analytical and detail-oriented, highly accountable and able to partner across boundaries to instill urgency and accountability, possess a strong business acumen, and able to manage cross-functional work by developing and executing detailed project plans.
A little about us: