Position Summary: We have an exciting opportunity at CVS Health for an internal management consulting role!
As the Senior Advisor, you will be part of our Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) Process and Product Improvement team. This team is engaged across all functions of our PBM Operations, with particular emphasis on root cause analysis, solution ideation, design, and testing. You will have the opportunity to use your analytical skills and logic to analyze the business, solve problems, and present recommendations to senior leadership all in an effort to drive new operational initiatives, which will have a profound impact on the future direction of the company.
As a Senior Advisor, you will also:
The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of constructing and executing complex analyses to meet business case requirements. This will require someone with superior analytical skills, quantitative skills, logic, and problem solving skills, including the highest level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once. The environment will be, at times, ambiguous and uncertain. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success dealing with this type of fast-paced environment, with the ability to learn on the fly while understanding and solving new problems. It will require a high level of independent judgment and initiative.
- Plan, design, and manage the execution of pilot programs that promote operational efficiencies and process improvements
- Design, construct, and execute complex analyses to meet business case requirements using data that will often be self-sourced through observations, tests, interviews, and custom data pulls
- Perform root cause investigation, problem solve, articulate conclusions, and make recommendations to the leadership team
- Engage cross-functionally across the organization to design solutions, develop test and implementation plans, drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team; including using your ability to assess and course-correct as necessary
- Prepare material and presentations for the business in a way that adds value, is easily understood by others who may not have the same background or expertise, and improves the operational efficiency of the business
- Communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of consulting or related high level analytical experience in an operational environment with experience in building complex business models
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software, including a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Must have the ability and flexibility to travel
- PBM/Healthcare experience is preferred
- MBA is preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clickingAA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/