The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Process Lead to join their SDLC Team. This position is located in Raritan, NJ and requires 10% to 20% Domestic and International travel between sites as the business necessitates.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Process Lead will work closely with the SDLC Team to support projects related to the enhancement, development and integration of a global SDLC framework and a series of related processes. The candidate will operate within a cross functional team (across I/T) environment to enhance the SDLC, maintain SDLC process assets and align the SDLC to intradepartmental processes to ensure enterprise compliance. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Work closely with the SDLC team to identify improvements to the current SDLC process to remove waste and improve the efficacy of the process.
- Maintain the SDLC knowledge repository, containing the book of knowledge on the global SDLC process, procedures and best practices. This includes monitoring content and supporting user access/privileges.
- Develop and maintain the SDLC Outlook Distribution Lists pertaining to the SDLC Governance Board and Internal Teams.
- Contribute to the creation of key SDLC metrics and support the development and maintenance of an SDLC dashboard.
- Support the communication of the SDLC implementations through multiple channels such as IT Display Boards, Newsletters, AS Portal, etc.
- Manage the records management workflow for SDLC documents including the retirement of SDLC process assets.
- Work with external vendors to develop SDLC training material (CBT, training decks, SDLC work products). Perform SDLC briefing and training sessions.
- Participate in the management of the SLDC pilot programs.
- Track suggestions for continuous improvements and perform maintenance of downstream processes affected by the SDLC changes.
- Execute on administrative tasks and ad-hoc assignments for the group as needed.
- A minimum of Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline is required. A Master’s degree is desirable.
- A minimum of 4-years of IT experience leading development or test projects to successful outcome is required.
- Green Belt certification is required.
- Certification in Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Process is preferred.
- PMP or Agile certification(s) preferred.
- Strong experience with Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies required.
- Experience with other emerging development methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) is preferred.
- Training development and delivery experience is required.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Manages time effectively.
- Results & performance driven, good team spirit.
- Familiarity Knowledge management / repository is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and present to senior management is required.
- Experience in Share Point, Office365, Confluence/Jira is desired.
- Familiarity with regulatory oversight in the pharma industry is desired, especially in the FDA computer systems validation requirements. Experience with Sarbanes Oxley controls, ISO, Safe Harbor, GAMP5 and CMMi is preferred.
- This position requires 10% to 20% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function