For more than 85 years, Prudential Retirement has provided retirement plan sponsors with innovative and full-service solutions. This is an opportunity to join the Benefit payments processing team and play a key role in meeting organizational goals in a fast-paced claims environment.
The Process Management Specialist is responsible for the day to day workflow operations and assisting the Manager with performance and metrics coaching. You will work collaboratively with associates and other leaders to develop, enhance, and implement processes to achieve customer and business objectives. With talent as a strategic differentiator, the Process Management Specialist will be the training resource and technical advisor for the team to enable depth of knowledge and consistency in process and controls.
- Coach, supervise and manage technical performance of associates
- Assist Manager with performance reviews, 1:1 meetings and team meetings
- Track and trend productivity, quality and service level agreements
- Identify, initiate and implement Process Improvement opportunities
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with key business partners to raise, resolve and solution issue
- Develop and facilitate claims training for DB Full Service payments/PRT calculations and payments
- Must maintain strong personal expertise in the technology/systems which support the process (Pega, Pride payment system, etc)
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.