West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
We are seeking a highly-talented associate to support governance and operational functions within the Shared Tech Business Management organization. To help you determine if our role has your name written all over it, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
- Are you a strategic thinker who can also nail execution?
- Are you an individual of many talents, able to navigate easily between communications, event and project planning, finance, staffing, data analysis, and technology?
- Is masterfully juggling multiple priorities and changing direction on a dime just another Monday for you?
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems and driving action across the organization?
- Are you faster than a speeding timeline? More powerful than an Excel formula? Able to leap stacks of PowerPoint slides in a single bound?
- Do you believe it takes a village to do great things?
- Do you have a gift for building strong relationships with people with diverse styles across levels and functions?
- Do you have an insatiable curiosity and desire to learn new things?
- Is having fun while you work a given?
If you answered an enthusiastic yes to each of the above and are excited just thinking about the prospect of working on a team like ours, we want to talk to you.
This role will be responsible for managing the governance functions within the Shared Tech BMO to ensure that we are well managed across our large and diverse technology teams. Regular reporting to the CIO on portfolio performance and business operations, quarterly reviews with our regulatory partners, internal and external communications, metrics management, recruiting, financial planning, space planning, risk management, community involvement, and special projects to support departmental objectives are all part of the package. Our team values cross-functional skills and teamwork, so you’ll get to experience multiple aspects of what it takes to keep the Shared Tech engine humming.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
At least 2 years of experience with project management or at least 2 years of experience with agile delivery
- At least 2 years of experience with process management
- 2+ years of experience in workforce management
- 2+ years of experience with reporting and 2+ years of experience with analytics
- 2+ years of experience in internal or corporate communications or 2+ years of user experience
- 1+ years of experience with technology concepts and methodologies
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.