Process Manager – Sales Data Control Team
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. Capital One is filled with bright, creative, forward-thinking (people/individuals) who share an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for what they do every day. By bringing together associates with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, Capital One has created a unique and refreshing bank atmosphere of excitement, encouragement and energy.
Every choice we make at Capital One® is guided by our values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing. Our values serve as the cornerstone of our culture and guide how our associates interact with each other and our customers.
At Capital One, we don’t hire people for positions—we hire people to build evolving, fulfilling careers. Associates have an extraordinary opportunity to help shape the future of a company that is challenging its competitors and moving strategically toward industry leadership. Capital One is looking for true “game changers” who are passionate about doing what is right for our customers, our associates and our industry.
The Business Banking Sales Data Control (SDC) Team’s primary focus is to remediate sales and customer related data for the Bank’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and provide best in class service to our Business Bankers. The SDC Team ensures data is clean and credible to support strategic decision making and enable our Business Bankers to cultivate and grow relationships with our customers. The SDC Associate will provide subject matter expertise on CRM and related applications and processes and process inquiries from our Bankers via email, instant message, phone, and/or service request. The successful candidate is someone that strives in a fast paced team environment that mandates consistent attention to detail coupled with the ability provide best in class customer service.
• Maintain data integrity within CRM applications to include: proactive monitoring of duplicate records, customer to customer relationships, and duplicate records
• Process service requests, emails, and customer inquiries by adhering to strict guidelines and completing those requests within SLA
• Fulfill ad-hoc projects/support as determined by team &/or manager
• Provide best in class customer service to internal customer base
• Maintain a standard of compliance/operations excellence
• Adhere and operate in a Well Managed process environment
• Research and resolve complex data issues
• Identify and provide process improvement solutions
• Train and educate Bankers on CRM and related applications
• Operate in an Agile Scrum environment
• Microsoft Excel skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• At least 1 year of experience supporting CRM application
• At least 2 years of experience in a customer facing or support role
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• At least 1 year of experience supporting Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud
• At least 2 years of experience supporting Business Bankers
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.