What you’ll be doing...
We’re looking for a process trailblazer to help our newly integrated and unified company improve the way we work. The Process Optimization Manager will play a crucial role in driving rapid growth at Verizon Telematics by engaging employees to create and execute processes that scale effectively and efficiently.
This trailblazer is charged with building a team of experts who will partner with functional leaders to execute strategic projects aimed at increasing customer loyalty, reducing costs and accelerating results. As a trusted advisor and coach to the business, the Process Optimization Manager will identify improvement opportunities and develop a plan to execute the improvements.
In this role, you will also be responsible for inculcating a process improvement mindset throughout the organization. You will develop and embed tools and techniques to help all employees improve how we work.
We’re looking for individuals with strong process training and coaching skills as well as a proven track record of implementing effective process changes. Successful candidate will also demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm for helping us build and apply structured methodologies in ways that are tailored for our culture. A passion for finding the most effective ways to train, coach and deliver results will be fundamental to fulfilling the responsibilities of this role; creativity and innovation are welcome.
- Lead conception, scope definition, and execution of various types of strategic and operational initiatives
- Provide proactive and engaged leadership on key projects designed to increase revenue, reduce expenses, enhance business efficiency, and improve customer experience
- Act as an effective change agent utilizing proper stakeholder analysis and change management techniques
- Provide effective leadership for the initiatives under analysis and execution
- Provide leadership updates on project status, key metrics, issues, and risks
- Understand and analyze various drivers impacting key metrics and outcomes and provide a fact-based recommendation to the stakeholders
- Facilitate team meetings and cross-functional workshops
- Conduct analyses needed to prove or disprove the hypotheses driving the project execution
- Proactively anticipate and work towards mitigating risks to project execution or stakeholder engagement
- Support others by providing just in time coaching on business transformation and process improvement methodologies and tools
What we’re looking for...
- 4-year degree required in engineering, business or any other technical discipline
- MBA and/or experience of working in a tier-1 management consulting organization is highly desired
- MBA or an advanced university degree preferred
- 10-15+ years of total work experience, including some in SaaS/technology companies
- Experience or certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- Proven record for managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including ability to create presentations using MS Power Point and experience presenting to all levels of an organization
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, including ability to conduct outside/inside research, analyze data, and use MS Excel effectively to develop models and drive analyses
- A focus on strategy, operational processes, and customer experience
- Proven record of performance and trusted professional credibility
- Experienced team leader with proven facilitation, change management, and problem solving experience
- Comfort in working up and across the organization – working with senior staff members and front line employees
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking that results in new ideas that drive the business forward
- Track record of handling extremely confidential information appropriately
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.