A Process Technician job in Big Flats, NY is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. In order to be qualified for this opportunity you must have your Associates Degree as well as 3 years of experience. You must also have high attention to detail and documenting testing experience.
Process Technician job responsibilities include:
• Documentation and logistics around magazine incoming quality inspection, rework and traceability per SKU.
• Supporting and coordinating experiment work, collecting data and reporting results.
• Exploratory of type equipment development of alternative fabrication methods that have been identified.
• Working with possible vendors to expand qualified vendors for magazine orders forecasted for upcoming customer orders.
• Support activity around the validation process for new SKU's which requires modifying incoming quality inspection documents for new equipment on the PIVOT line. This includes coordinating the inspection process with each process owner.
Requires moderate understanding of the general aspects of the job and a familiarity with terminology and procedures. Follows previously defined procedures.
Proposes and implements basic solutions to routine problems. Refers atypical or complex problems to others. Works under close site supervision.
Able to execute experiments with defined plan, collection of data/mining with preliminary data analysis.
Able to adapt to a changing environment with frequent change in priorities which is driven by the business.
Good with attention to detail and documentation of procedures.
If you are interested in this Process Technician job in Corning,NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Kari Carapella at 607-937-4145 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.