Expands skills in own work area within an analytical/scientific method or operational process. Maintains appropriate licenses, training and/or certifications, as needed. Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within our area of expertise. Works within standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods. Works with a moderate degree of supervision.Key Responsibilities
- Prepares wafers for experimentation to include cleaning. Loads wafers, prepares reactor for experimentation and cleans reactors. Checks performance of process system.
- Prepares cross section samples for scanning electron microscope (SEM) analysis.
- Operates reactor to perform thin film process, under supervision.
- Operate scanning electron microscope (SEM) for cross section and top view or critical dimension (CD) or energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) analysis / imaging pending on job assignment, identify most of patterns of interest, understand image quality requirement.
- Records process conditions and experimental observations.
- Understand basic scanning electron microscope (SEM) principle.
- Responsible for multiple technology products.
- Perform scanning electron microscope (SEM) system software alignment functions.
- Evaluates wafers and thin films.
- Perform routine maintenance procedures, flash, plasma clean etc.
- Develops skillful use of laboratory process equipment and instrumentation.
- Interface with requestors, understand their detail requirement, and communicate on results.
- Orders equipment and supplies, and coordinates with vendors and purchasing.
- Has developed analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange of information
- Technical Diploma
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.