At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Processing Representative that will be a solid contributor within the Processing department. We are looking for a Processing Representative that is ready to jump in and help our fast growing business grow even faster.
You'll change the world by...
- Processing all incoming contracts and other paperwork for the company
- Filling out applications for Renewable Energy Credits and Grants, and tracking a systems progress through these steps
- This job involves regular and recurring work situations of moderate to intense levels of complexity
You'll do that with your...
- The individual in this position must have excellent customer service skills with a high level of patience in dealing with high volume of documents
- Must also be extremely detail-oriented
- This position operates from specific guidelines and directions; the individual will receive a moderate level of supervision
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have a high school diploma
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.