Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Processing Specialist in Sugar Land, TX
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Processing Specialist
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hours: 08:00:AM - 05:00:PM
Candidate will be responsible for reconciling, balancing, researching data and problem resolution.
Skills / Qualifications
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude with a high degree of accuracy
• Research & problem solving skills with abilities to detect errors and data inconsistencies
• Data collection and interpretation
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills with abilities to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to learn and adapt to change
• Ability to excel in a team oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong initiative with leadership capabilities
• Previous payment posting experience
• Previous banking or financial services experience
• Strong reconciliation and balancing experience
• Knowledgeable of audit processes and control procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Arielle Thurston via email at Arielle.Thurston@adeccona.com
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.