Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Processing Specialist in Springfield, OH. This is a long term temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Processing Specialist position include:
• Process documents in an accurate and timely manner to ensure proper insurance coverage for homeowners and client satisfaction goals.
• Identify policy type and determine appropriate action needed.
• Make appropriate updates to client database in order to meet regulatory obligations.
• Make timely premium payments from established escrow accounts to ensure continuous coverage.
• Manage time to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
• Meet deadlines and quality standards
• Communicate and coordinate with insurance agents and/or insurance carriers to verify information, update status, and meet deadlines/requirements
• Demonstrate empathy regarding your work and the impact it has on the Client and homeowner
• Basic computer skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to adapt well to change
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an environment focused on production and quality
• Banking, finance, mortgage lending experience a plus
Please call our office at 937-237-1831 if you have any questions.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Processing Specialist position in Springfield OH or call 937-237-1831!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.