At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
Vivint Solar is seeking a Processing Team Lead that is ready to jump in and help our fast growing business grow even faster. As part of the management team in the processing department, the Processing Team Lead is responsible for leading the processing representatives on the team and ensuring that they are on track and working efficiently. The Team Lead facilitates a learning environment and coaching culture for processing representatives. Also, the Lead troubleshoots any questions and solves problems that occur without notice.
You'll change the world by...
- Assess current processes, policies and procedures and initiate changes that will improve productivity and efficiency within the order entry process
- Engage with the selling operations to provide order/data capture guidance, implementing best practice approach to required data identification, capture and verification
- Ensure organization and development goals are achieved through effective team work and cross functional ways of working
- Controls workflow within order processing to ensure daily workload is completed timely and efficiently.
- Confers with internal and external departments and associates to exchange information and resolve problems.
- Prepares and submits reports on work activities, operations, production, and work related accidents.
- Prepares various reports for management.
- Troubleshoot issues of processing representatives
You'll do that with your...
- Ability to analyze continuous quality improvement needs and opportunities and implementing responsive strategies and procedures
- Ability to develop employee training and development tools
- Ability to lead a high volume order entry environment
- Continuous improvement initiatives and/or transformation projects
- Experience with job cost accounting and work in progress processes
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Generally 3+ years of experience in related field
- Previously worked in a processing role
- Previous training experience
- Previous auditing experience
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.