Primary Purpose of the Job
Responsible for set-up, operation, and maintenance of miscellaneous plating machines, processing of parts, meeting print, and specification requirements.
Major activities / Key challenges
- Be able to work from 5 am to 4 pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Troubleshoot plating machine as required.
- Run Dry Film Lube with both Dip and Spray process.
- Have general knowledge of Cad and Silver Plate.
- Prepare daily production reports and forms.
- Have shift flexibility and work overtime as required.
- Perform other tasks as needed in support of production team/team leader
Essential Knowledge & Skills / Education
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lift and/or move up to thirty pounds.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blue prints, work instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Working knowledge in manufacturing and quality processes and principles.
- Ability to read and understand technical product specifications
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Employees must be legally authorized to wrok in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires a US person status. ITAR defines US person as a US Citizen, US Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or RefugeePreferred Qualifications
- Experience in the aerospace industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing techniques such as Daily Management, Kaizen teams and workshops, One-Piece-Flow, Standardized Work, etc.
- Experience applying 5S to the work area/department: sort, simplify, shine, standardize, and sustain.
- Experience performing autonomous maintenance.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.