Primary Purpose of the Job
Responsible for set-up, operation, and maintenance of miscellaneous plating machines, processing of parts, meeting print, and specification requirements.
Major activities / Key challenges
- Be able to work from 4pm to 3am, Monday through Thursday.
- Troubleshoot plating machine as required.
- Run Dry Film Lube with both Dip and Spray process.
- Have general knowledge of Cad and Silver plate.
- Prepare daily production reports and forms.
- Have shift flexibility and work overtime as required.
- Perform other tasks as needed in support of production team/team leader
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in the aerospace industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing techniques such as Daily Management, Kaizen teams and workshops, One-Piece-Flow, Standardized Work, etc.
- Experience applying 5S to the work area/department: sort, simplify, shine, standardize, and sustain.
- Experience performing autonomous maintenance.