Arconic Fastening Systems & Rings (AFSR) serves the global aerospace, automotive, and commercial transportation markets with the most specialized engineering, highest quality, and the greatest breadth and depth of fastening system solutions and seamless rolled rings in our industry. Headquartered in Torrance, CA; AFSR employs 7,900 people in 13 countries at 39 locations. AFSR is a business unit of Arconic (NYSE:ARNC).Summary
Under the direction of supervisory personnel, interprets process specifications, work orders, written, and verbal instructions of all processing and applicable safety procedures, other than those pertaining directly to electroplating and heat treat. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform process operations in accordance with applicable specifications, work order, written, or verbal instructions.
- Makes additions and new solution make-ups as required.
- Inter-department moves of production work orders as required.
- May be used as a training position for Heat Treat or Plating.
- Adheres to current safety code and cleans work station and equipment before completing shift or as required.
- Keep log on all work processed and maintains S.P.C. charts where applicable.
- May inspect/approve parts prior to moving on to the next operation per procedures.
- Receives training from experienced operators in department. Keeps a log on all training until employee reaches a level three.
- Parts to be lifted and/or transported may weigh up to 30lbs.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or RefugeeBasic Qualifications
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred and one year related experience and/or trainingPreferred Qualifications
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.