Silicon Architecture Engineer Job Description
Come join Intel's Product Development Group as a Silicon Architecture Engineer. We are looking for someone with a solid computer architecture and multi-processor cache coherency background to join our server development team.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Determine, specifiy and evaluate the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensures that software and hardware designs interface correctly
- Identify, analyze, and resolve sub-system and/or SoC design weaknesses
- Influence the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design and product families
- Provide multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
Candidates must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Must have minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related field of study with 4 years of industry experience or a Master's degree with 2 years of industry experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with Computer architecture and solid knowledge of multi-processor cache coherency and I/O architecture such as PCIe.
- Minimum 2 years exper ience with exposure to design, validation and performance analysis tools.
Inside this Business Group
- Programming skills- Experience in formal validation activities
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel's next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.