Fiserv is looking for a Processor!
- This is a 22 hour part time post scheduled to work four (4) days a week on our 1st shift operations.
- The scheduled days and hours are as follows: Sunday & Monday from 9 am – 2 pm and Thursday & Friday from 9 am – 3:30 pm.
If you have a great work ethic, are dedicated to serving the direct-client solutions and want to join a fast-pace dynamic team, Fiserv may be the place for you! As a processor for Remittance and Check Solutions you will be responsible for registering remittance batches into the system, keying check amounts, and matching copies of checks to invoices to envelopes per the customer’s instructions.
Fiserv’s Item Processing and Remittance Solutions provides end to end outsourced item processing and remittance solutions. Remittance Solutions offers private-labeled outsourced remittance processing services via a national lockbox network. The full suite of lockbox services includes RemitStream® Wholesale, Retail, Wholetail, Image and Remote Lockbox Capture as well as industry-specific solutions for healthcare and property management
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manually extract payments from envelopes, separating and sorting checks and invoices in order to prepare deposit in accordance with client specifications.
- Perform 8-point check inspection to ensure that check is correctly written and ready for logging in to the system.
- Accurately input payment amounts read from the legal line of the checks into unique PC software applications.
- Read and follow specific instructions, which are unique for each account, to accurately prepare deposit.
- Collect and prepare check copies for re-association where applicable.
- Physically re-associate check copies with invoices and envelopes by matching and stapling the check copy, invoice and envelope together in accordance with customer requirements.
- Sort completed batches in outgoing mail area to be returned to the client.
- Meet or exceed established department standards for quality and productivity while completing all of the duties listed above.
- Perform other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to live and work in the Chicago area
- Minimum of 1 year lockbox, item processing or banking operations
- Local candidates
- 10-key data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong organizational skills
A little about us: