Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posted: January 11, 2017
Reference ID: 532271198
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Procurement Analyst in Dayton for a long-term temporary opportunity. Procurement Analyst Supports the Procurement function by analyzing internal purchasing transaction / spend data, external market data, developing and analyzing status reports, creating and maintaining company-wide sourcing solutions for direct materials and / or indirect materials, good and services. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Helps establish corporate guidelines based on the strategies and goals for Global Procurement department.
• Analyzes data from ERP to summarize spend by supplier, by site, by category type.
• Create and distribute RFQ's and RFI's to suppliers.
• Creates tools and processes for compliance reporting to ensure the proper suppliers are being used for specific categories.
• Corporately sources and negotiates contracts for:
o Indirect Materials, Goods and Services
o Miscellaneous Direct Materials
• Assists Strategic Sourcing Managers and Global Procurement personnel on special projects that may arise.
• Assist the tracking of KPI's on a monthly and quarterly frequency.
• Liaison between Corporate Procurement and the Site Buyers for Indirect Materials, Goods and Services.
• Business background
• Great analytical skills
• Very strong excel skills
• Great communication ability
• Knowledge of supply chain/manufacturing
Ability to develop, organize, analyze and manage large amounts of data.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent analytical skills.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word are mandatory.
Associate or Bachelor degree or related work experience.
Five years of business or supply chain management experience with emphasis in analysis, inventory planning and purchasing preferred.
$20- $30 per hour based on experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Good understanding of Supply Chain Management process and analysis ability.
Good understanding of manufacturing operations.
Good personnel and team building skills to network and influence others.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco