At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:
3M is seeking a Procurement Analyst for the Source to Pay (STP) Global Business Process Support Team. This position will be located in Woodbury, MN as part of a Global Team located in the US, Singapore and the UK. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The successful candidate will be developed initially as an Indirect Procurement Subject Matter Expert on 3M's Global Process. This is a key operational role as part of 3M's Global ERP Implementation Strategy. They will lead STP global productivity improvement projects and work in conjunction with key Stakeholders to drive process quality, productivity, and value realization opportunities.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate and lead process improvement projects relating to the Indirect Procurement Process
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to identify and resolve operational issues within the Source to Pay Process
- Devising and establishing quality procedures and minimum quality standards
- Monitors and measures the effectiveness of centralized STP processes and provides feedback on performance
- Provide support for deployment of global STP processes, establishing quality of service that adheres to 3M's standards
- Developing instructional and procedural documentation (Process Maps, SOPs, Manuals, Job-aids) and distribution through the STP SuperUser Network
- Liaison and collaboration with other Process Streams to implement cross-functional process improvement projects on a Global Scale
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) combined years of experience in a Sourcing, Supply Chain and/or Finance role
- Ariba Network and Catalog Enablement Experience
- SAP experience, particularly SRM
- Good planning /project management skills, project management certification a plus
- Willingness to travel international when required
- Experience of working within a multi-cultural & International environment
- Experience in lean project management.
- Proficient in Excel, Access, SQL
- Previous experience with process development and/or business process redesign experience
- Previous experience as a Six Sigma Green Belt
- Detailed oriented and enjoys working with operational processes
- Cross-Functional collaborative team player
- Strong communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
: Woodbury, MNTravel:
May include up to 20%Relocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.