Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Procurement and Records Retention Manager will devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies aligned with corporate guidelines and policies. Additional responsibilities included but are not limited to:
* Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
* Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
* Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
* Examine and test existing contracts.
* Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
In addition the associate in this role will:
* Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
* Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers.
* Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
* Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
* Oversee, develop, implement and maintains the Company’s domestic Record Retention. Program including policies, schedules, and procedures around required retention guidelines for electronic and paper documents.
* Establish Company-wide policies and procedures to formalize the record retention periods per record type.
* Analyze which records need to be retained and for how long.
* Work with applicable department/BU in order to maintain and update on an ongoing basis.
* Secures management buy-in to policies and procedures.
* Recommend changes to policies and procedures as needed.
* Evaluates and implements other tools and technology to manage e-mail and other electronic document retention.
* Ensures security around all retained documents.
* Works with legal counsel to ensure records needed for litigation are preserved and provided as needed.
* Manages vendor relationships to ensure security and procedures are maintained.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
Master’s degree preferred.
Advanced level English language, basic level of understanding Spanish language.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.