The Procurement Director for Global Business Services
manages strategic sourcing initiatives globally as a part of The Coca-Cola Company. This specific role works with GBS stakeholders to identify procurement opportunities, develop sourcing strategies, negotiate global contracts, and help clients implement solutions that deliver business value. This position reports to the Global Director, General &Administrative (G&A) for Global Sustainable Procurement (GSP) and will work with extended team members from G&A and analytics resources. The sourcing work involves complex strategic planning and the fuller integration of sourcing strategies with overall business strategies through effective interactions with stakeholders and suppliers. The selected individual will plan, facilitate and lead complex negotiations; finalize difficult supply arrangements, and conduct the appropriate analysis to develop sound strategies. Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic sourcing initiatives using Collaborative Procurement Model to meet business requirements and maximize value to participants.
- Support business strategies and objectives through effective procurement of goods and services while building robust working relationships with business partners.
- Develop innovative approaches to sourcing while using analytics and processes to determine scenarios, benefits, risks and change management impact of each of those options.
- Provide product and service expertise to the Coca-Cola system that builds bottler relationships, improves collaboration and increases network participation in order to leverage system spend and decrease total costs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management of strategically important global and regional suppliers in order to support and enhance the supply strategies of the Coca-Cola system.
- Lead negotiations of global master agreements that result in preferential pricing, terms and conditions for the Coca-Cola system.
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
- Build alignment with internal stakeholder groups about the sourcing strategy and procurement process for products/services in order to identify business needs and to ensure implementation to realize procurement value.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and exploit emerging opportunities that benefit The Coca-Cola System.
Related Work Experience:
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry research and cost models if appropriate.
Minimum: 10 - 12 years of work experience in procurement or relevant related field; Bachelor's Degree.
Preferred: 10+ years supply chain or procurement experience; Master's Degree; global work experience.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.