Procurement Reporting Specialist
The Reporting Specialist supports to the Purchasing -- Contract Services team in the development and execution of standard reports. The Reporting Specialist will perform analysis and administration tasks under the direction of the Contract Services Manager, including interfacing with peers as well as management to assist in identifying process improvements, executing ad hoc reports, and documenting all processes. This is a part-time position.
Successful incumbents have strong functional and technical skills, can learn quickly, are effective problem solvers, are organized, inform as needed, are action-oriented, display strong written communication skills, are customer focused and strive for self-development.
* Maintains and helps develop Purchasing-Contract Services reports (e.g., weekly, quarterly and annual reports).
* Uses appropriate techniques to analyze financial and contract data points for trends/inconsistencies/opportunities for efficiencies.
* Utilize creativity to develop relevant and valuable reports.
* Work effectively with Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Accounting, and business partners to analyze data and meet Service Level Agreements on report distribution timelines.
* Recommend process improvements for executing and presenting reports.
* Develops subject matter expertise on all aspects of Contract Services reports (e.g., data sources, techniques utilized, SLAs, distribution list).
* Document all Contract Services processes and procedures.
* Serve as back-up for the intake specialist (i.e., review and process new Contract Services requests) when directed by the Contract Services Manager.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required for this position.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university OR 5 years of financial and analytic experience
* 3 years of experience with MS Office including intermediate proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, charts, macros) & PowerPoint (embedding documents, creating hyperlinks, standardizing reports)
* 3 years of experience presenting data to management
* 2 years of experience managing a small to medium projects
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.