Adecco is looking for Procurement Representatives that are looking for that high level, long term position. They are interviewing immediately for these positions.
The Procurement Representative provides category support to one of the major spend categories. This position typically reports to a Procurement Manager.
- Learn and apply sourcing process tools and skills to executive sourcing initiatives.
- Identifies, develops and implements savings projects and reporting to include pipeline development, project execution, and financial validation.
- Engages supplier organization and internal stakeholders to achieve project milestones and action plans.
- Assembles contracts and implements supply positions to ensure security of supply and achievement of procurement goals.
- Works closely with legal counsel and suppliers to negotiate final terms and conditions.
- Evaluates and communicates contract coverage across top materials and suppliers.
- Works with the business to address questions and needs surrounding suppliers, markets, materials, and services.
- Leads procurement work stream
- Implements quality improvements
- Works with supply planning, plant network, or other appropriate functions to develop forecasts
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Procurement Representative job in St. Paul area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.