Responsible for managing and executing purchasing activities for the Business Partner group within the assigned Nestlé Function or NiM Business. Partner with the Business Partner team in the development and maintenance of strong business relationships with key stakeholders, provide exceptional customer service, work directly with cross-functional, business partner and category teams to ensure supply and improve the performance, quality and service level of suppliers.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously dares us to Stand Taller and ask “what’s next?” Are you up to the dare? Join our Purina Family.
- Set / review buying specs, business requirements, and scopes of work.
- Identify and convey local requirements and transmit them to Business Partner team / Category team as appropriate.
- Research and analyze current quality/Procure-to-Pay issues & share market reality with the Business Partner team.
- Support business partner team in the development and evaluation of the category strategies.
- Manage execution of category strategy operation and track progress.
- Initiate and coordinate follow up activities with supplier and Business.
- Support and facilitate the ensure supply plans to pro-actively minimize, avoid and ultimately eliminate business operations disruptions.
- First point of contact for ensure supply escalations from a variety of business functions.
- Manage projects in I-nexus throughout project until savings have been approved by both the At Market and Above Market Global teams. Ensure alignment of project status between business partner team and finance teams.
- Maintain contracts in the Contract Lifecycle Management system.
- Confirm that the contract meets the requirements of the contract coverage model. Share findings with both Nestlé Business Services and Nestlé Global Business Services.
- Generate Contract Lifecycle Management reports to monitor contact expiration dates and inform business partner team of suppliers with imminent expiring contracts.
- Support the business partner team in the management of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program for participating suppliers and ensure completion of SRM Performance Surveys by market stakeholders.
Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent degree
• 1+ years’ purchasing or related experience
A little about us:
We aim to make discoveries that better the lives of pets everywhere through the highest-quality production of pet food, snacks and litter. Pets are our passion. Safety is our promise. Progress is our pledge.