Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Operate with considerable latitude in performing highly complex duties related to developing new products or improving existing products for an assigned marketing initiative or customer group. Provide expertise in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards. Utilize wide-ranging experience to conduct research and problem-solving on highly significant matters. May operate in a lead role within the team.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead process of developing and defining business requirements for mortgage products. Partner with lenders and customers on new business strategies. Conduct research and analyses. Assess market needs and opportunities. Provide recommendations.
- Build the business justification for new initiatives. Operate in a lead capacity during product development. Define scope and track project management plans. Resolve issues. Manage timely and effective product delivery and deployment.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to product development.
- Test products. Ensure that products and product enhancements yield expected business results.
- Manage lender and vendor implementations.
- Educate customers. Oversee development of product documentation, FAQs, reference materials for internal and external audiences, and customer training.
- Design and develop marketing initiatives, promotions, and communications related to specific products, product lines, or product areas.
- Provide ongoing marketing support to ensure competitiveness of existing products. Recommend enhancements.
- May perform complex market research projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity. Provide information to internal and/or external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Work is generally high in scope and complexity. Develops solutions and resolves a wide range of issues, as necessary. Work may be performed without direction. Typically participates in determining objectives of and approaches to assignments.
- Advanced knowledge of Custody Operations processes
- Familiarity with the Securities Administration and Disclosures processes
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Well-developed writing skills, experience with User Story development and other Agile team documentation
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to take in new information, assimilate and reproduce for a wider audience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.