The Johnson & Johnson Family of Diabetes Solutions Companies is recruiting for a Product Analysis Lab (PAL) Assistant to be located in West Chester, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care Companies (JJDCC) includes blood glucose monitoring systems (LifeScan, Inc.), insulin delivery systems (Animas Corporation and Calibra Medical) and healthcare professional product training and educational programs to improve care and outcomes (The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute).
The JJDCC are committed to creating a world without limits for people with diabetes by offering innovative products and services to best serve their needs. The JJDCC culture is founded on the principles of the Johnson & Johnson Credo, Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives and three JJDCC values: We Care About Everything We Do; We Execute with Excellence and Keep Our Promises; and We Compete as One.
- The Product Analysis Lab (PAL) Assistant works to achieve area and department goals in the performance of clerical/ administrative support to the Product Analysis Lab (PAL).
- Receives returned product from customers, log against a Returned Goods Authorization, and segregate products based on the predefined status of return (ex. MDR, Complaint, or Non-complaint).
- Corroborate with other functions to resolve issues related to products received and improvement in complaint handling steps.
- Supports the PAL in a broad range of clerical activities to include data entry and document reviews.
- Performs diverse administrative duties for Manager.
- May also be called upon to assist other team members in PAL
- Adheres to FDA/ OSHA/ EH&S compliance standards, including those related to the handling of potential biohazards.
- Perform various administrative duties such as retrieving products that have been dispositioned, photocopying material, creating spreadsheets, and maintaining data.
- Conduct DHR reviews for product complaints where product is not returned (NPR) and assist PAL Technicians in conducting DHR review for product complaints where no defect can be identified (NDF).
- Generate Excel spreadsheet charts and graphs to track/ trend key performance indicators or key initiatives.
- Must enter all information into NorthStar database, JDE and Excel spreadsheets with the utmost accuracy.
- Responsibility ranging from, but not limited to: decontamination of returned products, receiving products into the system, segregate products by the predefined status of return, downloading returned products to retrieve stored data and user settings, perform leak test and process complaints of distributed products.
- Complete all Quality documentation correctly.
- Adhere to all company and safety policies.
- High School degree required, some college coursework preferred.
- A minimum 2 years of administrative/ clerical/lab experience is required.
- Basic math skills required (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with JD Edwards, NorthStar software applications, or similar applications preferred.
- Familiar with operating within a regulated environment preferred.
United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Animas Corporation (6150)Job Function